ATI company, now being AMD part, already for few years follows the tradition when release drivers for video cards. And this tradition supposes presentation to the update version each month. From one side such periodicity does not allow to bring in cardinal changes within the frame of a few updates, but innovations and corrections of errors are embedded can not immediately, but gradually. And after this process it is possible to look after very intently.
Changes are in next Catalyst can touch both the correction of errors and addition new, before disabled and useful function and increase of the productivity in certain games and tests.
The update version of ATI Catalyst 9.3 drivers was presented the other day. List of innovations for Windows-looks like a version the following:
- ATI Catalyst 9.3 Unified driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
- Delivers full WDDM 1.1 support under Windows 7 on the ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series, ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series, and ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series of products
- Delivers improved gaming performance under Windows 7 vs. Windows Vista
- ATI Catalyst 9.3 Folding@Home performance enhancements
- ATI Catalyst 9.3 – Windows Vista HDMI audio driver support integrated into all ATI Catalyst 9.3 packages
- New AMD Display Library (ADL) SDK
- Lost Planet: Colonies gains up to 20% on 4800 series products, and up to 50% on 4600, 4500 and 4300 series products
It is possible to download new driver ATI Catalyst 9.3 from our catalog: