CPU-Z utility – is one of the well-known diagnostic utilities. Its main task is to show processor data. Besides it, this program is able to show cache-memory data, chipset, motherboard and RAM information.
Today CPU-Z is used by both users and experts. It is possible to see CPU-Z screenshots in many articles.
The other day new version with index 1.60 was released. This is the list of its modifications:
- Intel Core i5 2550K, 2450P and 2380P with no GPU.
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 22 nm "Ivy Bridge" (37xx, 35xx, 34xx, 33xx, 32xx).
- Intel Xeon E3 (SandyBridge-WS).
- Intel Z77 platform.
- AMD FX-8140, FX-4150 and Mobile Llano (socket FS1).
- AMD "Trinity" APU Preliminary support.
- Windows 32/64-bit report.
It is possible to download CPU-Z 1.60 from our site: