GPU-Z is used for video card characteristics detection. This is simple application whose size is about 900 Kbytes and does not require installation. It supports a lot of modern accelerators, including mobile GPUs and integrated graphics. Each new release contains a lot of modifications.
This is the list of version 0.5.6 modifications:
- Removed PowerColor hardware giveaway
- Added support for ATI Radeon HD 6320, ATI FirePro V9800, AMD FirePro V4900
- Added support for GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 cores, GeForce GTX 460 v2, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 450, NVIDIA Quadro FX 380 LP
- Fix for incorrect shader reading on Blackcomb
- Added basic detection for NVIDIA Kepler GK107
It is possible to download GPU-Z 0.5.6 from our site: