CPU-Z utility – is one of the well-known diagnostic utilities. Its main task is to show processor data. Besides it, this program is able to show cache-memory data, chipset, motherboard and RAM information.
Today CPU-Z is used by both users and experts. It is possible to see CPU-Z screenshots in many articles.
The other day new version with index 1.56 was released. This is the list of its modifications:
- Intel Xeon "Westmere-EX" support
- GPU frequency report on Intel Sandy Bridge processor
- AMD Zacate/Ontario processors support
- Report TDP on main page when available
- Cores clocks on floating menu
- P67/H67 stepping report
It is possible to download CPU-Z 1.57 from our site: