CPU-Z utility – is one of the well known diagnostic utilities. Its main task is to show processor data. Besides it, this program is able to show cache-memory data, chipset, motherboard and RAM information.
Today CPU-Z is used by both users and experts. It is possible to see CPU-Z screenshots in many articles.
The other day new version with index 1.54 was released. This is the list of its modifications:
- Intel Core i7-880, Core i5-680, Core i3-550 processors.
- Intel Xeon 5600 line (32nm) processors.
- AMD Phenom II X6, Sempron II, Turion II, Turion II Ultra and Athlon II Mobile "Caspian" processors.
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M chipset.
- AMD 870/880G/890GX + SB800/SB850 chipset.
- Introduction of validation rooms.
It is possible to download CPU-Z 1.53 from our site: