GPU-Z is for video card characteristics definition in computer. This is simple application that takes about 400 Kbyte of free space and does not require installation. It supports a lot of modern accelerators, including mobile accelerators and integrated solutions. Each new release is with a lot of modifications as this utility is on the beta-testing step.
This is the list of 0.3.5 version modifications:
- ATI Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress) fully supported (includes voltage monitoring)
- Added or improved support for NVIDIA FX5500, 9400 GT, G73, GTS 240, GT 140, FX 1800, GT 120 (Apple), FX 380, FX 350, GTX 295 Single PCB, Quadro CX, FX 5800, FX 4800, FX 3800, GTX 180M, GTX 260M, FX 2700M, G 110M, GT 120M, GT 220M, FX 1700M, G 105M, MCP79MX
- Added or improved support for ATI HD 4730, HD 4650 AGP, M92, M96, M98
- Added clock reading for Intel i910, i915, i945, 946
- Added support for DDR3 detection on G9x
- Added monitoring support for RV7xx based mobile chips
- Voltage controller "slaves" are now called "phases"
- Added Intel Havendale detection
- Fixed BIOS parsing on some newer HD 4870 cards
- Added voltage monitoring support for MSI N275GTX Lightning
- GFixed GT 130M to be 55 nm and added its release date
It is possible to download GPU-Z 0.3.5 from our site: