Small CPU-Z utility – is one of the well known diagnostic utilities. Its main task is to show processor data. Besides it, this program is able to show cache-memory data, chipset, motherboard and RAM data.
Today CPU is used by both users and experts. It is possible to see screens of CPU-Z versions in articles.
The other day new version with index 1.52 was released. This is the list of its modifications:
- New design with "Graphics" tab.
- New 64-bit version.
- NVIDIA nForce 980a chipset support.
- Intel Core i5 and Core i3 processors.
- Intel Atom Z530, Pentium DC E6300 (2.8GHz) and Core 2 Solo processors.
- Intel P55 and US15W chipsets preliminary support.
- AMD Phenom TWKR support.
- AMD Phenom X2 "Callisto" and Athlon X2 "Regor" processors.
- AMD Opteron 6-core "Istanbul" processor.
- Improved support for Windows 7.
- New Intel logos.
It is possible to download CPU-Z 1.52 on our site: