|Version: 2.7.323||Size: 7.85 MBytes||Added:||License: Freeware|
|Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista|
Qualcomm Product Support Tools (QPST) v.2.7.323 is software package used for phones based on Qualcomm chips: UMTS-based phones EF81, SXG75, SFG75, E81 and other (EF82, SL91, etc.). QPST software includes:
- QPST Configuration - COM-port selection to work with phone.
- EFS Explorer - file manager for phone file system.
- Display Capture - screen capture utility for Java-games and video playing.
- FTM Application - front end testing.
- RF Calibration - front end calibration.
- RF NV Item Manager - NV-memory manager (EEPROM).
- RL Editor - roaming list settings.
- Service Programming - different phone settings.
- Software Download - phone flasher.
- QCNView - .QCN files viewer, generated by Software Download (Backup menu).
- DMProxyWin - QPST ports translation server. Allows to connect to the current phone from another device, which connected to Internet using QPST and DMProxyWin.
- Gang Flash Image Application - creates firmware and file system image to use in programmer such as Data I/O ProLINE RoadRunner or Data I/O FlashPAK.
If you are unable to find the file you are searching for or have found broken link, then ask about that on our forum!
|Tegra 4i поддерживает LTE-AdvancedSoftware-defined modem hits 150Mbps speed without hardware changes|
|Qualcomm, Samsung push AMD to fourth place in processor marketAMD plummets in microprocessor market ranking|
|Microsoft announces Voice-Controlled "Xbox One"New console features heavy voice support, Windows-like features, focus on multimedia|
|Galaxy S4 stock Android ‘Google Edition’ to be US-only modelInternational customers to miss out on stock Android Galaxy S4|
|iOS 7 to get Flickr, Vimeo integrationCould be used as excuse to pull YouTube support from iOS|
|Galaxy S III may get an S 4-style makeoverFirmware leak for Android 4.2.2 shows Galaxy S III will be packed with S 4 features|